On 16 April 1879 the club ran it's first meeting known as the Logan & Albert Jockey Club.
In 1912, the historical grandstand was built and it's retained its heritage characteristics and charm. The English Duke and Duchess were one of many to perch on the grandstand to view the Bushmans Carnival in 1927. The Club was also host as a camp ground and entertainment venue for Troopers of the Light Horse Brigade (World War II) from the famous Light Horse Brigade.
In 1939, the Beaudesert District Amateur Race Club was formed and has since evolved to operate as the “Beaudesert Race Club”.
In 2012, the Club underwent a large scale renovation and resumed racing with it's first TAB meeting on Australia Day, 2013. The upgrade was vast and included major work renovation of turf track replacement, additional stable tie up stalls, a widened sand track, beautified grandstand restorations and complete renovations to all the public facilities.
Excitingly in 2018, a partnership was formed with the Aquis Park, Gold Coast Turf Club (GCTC) whereby it was voted that GCTC would furthermore become the operations and management of the Club.
Continued support and investment in the Club has since been made with continuous improvements (track and facilities) thanks to the new naming rights sponsor Aquis.
With the support of the community and racing industry along with strong commercial partnerships, the Beaudesert Race Club will continue to be the ultimate in Country racing.