Terms & Conditions of Entry
By purchasing a ticket to, or using complimentary tickets constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the entrance to the Beaudesert Race Club, as outlined below.
1. All patrons entering the Beaudesert Race Club must have a valid ticket.
2. The Beaudesert Race Club is a licensed venue. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult/parent/guardian as prescribed under the liquor act 1992.
a) If the minor is deemed to be in breach of any conditions of entry, both the minor and the guardian will be refused entry or evicted from the premises. The Beaudesert Race Club’s house policy dictates that their parent-type guardian must be:
Of parental age to the minor (i.e. at least 16 years older than the minor). Accepts full responsibility for the minor for the duration of the event, as well as to and from the venue
3. Food items, bottles, cans, weapons, lasers, fireworks, illicit drugs and alcohol are prohibited items and will not be permitted into the Beaudesert Race Club. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
4. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must supply photographic identification. Anyone found to be supplying or purchasing alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Beaudesert Race Club and may face criminal charges. Patrons found to be supplying or using illicit drugs will be held for further investigation by the Queensland Police Service. Patrons found under the age of 18 found to be gambling at the Beaudesert Race Club will be evicted and placed in the care of responsible adult, and may face criminal charges.
5. You understand that the layout of the Beaudesert Race Club may be unfamiliar to you, so you must take care at all times. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of any children accompanying you. Tickets holders enter the Beaudesert Race Club and the equine precinct that it encompasses, at their own risk. To the extent permitted by law, you release the Beaudesert Race Club (including its directors, officers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents and volunteers), from any liability for damage, loss, liability or injury you may suffer in relation to your attendance at the Beaudesert Race Club, howsoever caused including without limitation due to any negligence or other act or omission of the Beaudesert Race Club.
6. You agree to compensate the Beaudesert Race Club the Beaudesert Race Club for any damage, loss, liability or injury the Beaudesert Race Club may suffer as a result of your wilful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at the Beaudesert Race Club.
7. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
8. The Beaudesert Race Club has a strict fancy dress/costume policy.
9. The Beaudesert Race Club may refuse you entry, or remove you from a venue if you do not obey these terms and conditions, or you interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety or other patrons at the Beaudesert Race Club.
10. Ticket will not be replaced if lost, cannot be exchanged for cash or re-sold.